- Chadayamangalam - Lord Shiva Temple (16Km from Punalur, 32Km from Kollam); Located at Chadayamangalam (M.C Road) in Kollam district. Chadayamangalam temple faces east and has a bronze dwaja prathishta. The annual festival ends with arattu on Thiruvathira day in Dhanu. The name Chadayamangalam is derived from the word Chadayan (Jadayan) which is another name for Lord Shiva. This place is also called Jadayumangalam because Jadayu attained moksha at this place and Lord Rama did tarppana for him at this place. Jadayuppara (rock) is near to this temple and attracts many tourists.
- Chakkuvally Parabrahmam Temple.
- Chathannoor - Bhootha nathan Temple (9Km from Paravur)
- Cheriyazheekkal Sree Kasi Viswanatha Temple.
- Elur - Eravipuram Mahadeva Temple.
- Kottarakara - Chegamanadu Shiva Temple.
- Kottarakkara - Chadayamangalam - Poredam Siva Temple.
- Ochira Parabrahma Temple.
- Paravur - poredom ambalam
- Paravur - Brahmanaseri Siva temple
- Paravur - Kunnathur Thali Temple.
- Paravur - puthenkulam vayalil siva temple
- Paravur - Chirakkara Thazham Siva Temple
- Paravur - Kappil Siva Temple.
- Paravur - Edava Lord Shiva Temple
- Paravur - Chennamathe Mahadeva Temple (Chathannor - Meenadu)
- Paravur - Edava Manthara Temple
- Paravur - Ayiravilli Temple Koonayil
- Paravur - Parayil junction
- Paravur - varinjam Mahadevar
- Paravur - Kottapuram - Puthiyidam mahadeva Temple
- Paravur - Panamoodu Sri Mahadeva Temple.
- Paravur - Pallimon Mahadeva Temple.
- Paravur - Vaccanadu Sri Mahadeva Temple.
- Paravur - Kalluvathukkal - Mahadevar Temple
- Paravur - Uliyanad (Chirakkara)
- Varam sasthamkotta sivan Temple.
- kollam (there are five Lord shiva temples including Ananda vallIsham)
- Kollam Pisharikavu - near Anakkulangara bus stop
Rameswaram - in the outskirts of Quilon town. The temple, which shows Pandyam influence in its design has inscriptions in Tamil dating from 12th to the 16th centuries.
kollam - Sri Uma Maheswara Swami Temple; In the Kollam city on the main road from Chinnakada to Valiyakada little away is the Uma Maheswara temple.
- Parampathukulangara - paramEshvarar, pArvatI dEvi
- Kottukal, Ittiva, Kottarakkara taluk - rock cut temple.
- Kottukkal - near manipuzha on the Thiruvananthpuram-Kottayam M.C.Road.
Kottarakkara - Siva temple; Locally known as Padinjattinkara Siva temple, one among 108 Siva temples situates in Kottarakara. There are five poojas and Seeveli daily eight days festival. This temple is owned by Kottarakkara King family; now having Travancore Devaswom Board.
- Kottarakkara - Manikanteswaram.
Sri Mahadeva temple - KadaikkaI; on the Kottarakkara - Kilimanoor route. Ten days festival is celebrated during the Malayalam month of Kumbham with an arrattu which falls on a Thiruvathira star day.
Sri Mahadeva temple - Maruthurkulangara; Three poojas are performed daily. This temple located at Maruthurkulangara near Karunagapally; 2kms from Karunagapally High School junction.
- Vettikkavala Mahadeva - 7 kms from Kottarakkara via chengamanad. from sadanandapuram 4 kms
- Karunagapally - Padanayarkulangara Siva temple, 20 km from Kollam
- Karunagapally - Ramankulangara Siva temple, 20 km from Kollam
- Karunagappally - Thrippavumba mahadevan Temple.
Kunnathoor - Thalayinakkavu Shiva Parvathi Kshethram; can reach the temple by traveling one km southward from Karallimukku in the Chavara- Sasthamcottah road. Bus facilities are available from Kollam, Karunagappally, Adoor, Kottakkara and Kayamkulam K.S.R.T.C Bus Station.
- Thamarakulam - Chittadeeswaram
- Marayikkodu Sree Indilayappan (Siva) temple
- Kamuganchery Mattath thiruvilangonappan Temple.