Help us to Serve You
Dear Visitor who did not postpone the pursuit of the Truth to some other day,
By the Grace of God this opportunity to serve through the medium of Internet is got and hope you found the information provided in this site useful. The glory of Lord shiva is an ocean without bounds and the by all means the information provided here can at the maximum be some glimpses. Humble prayers that the Supreme bless and be pleased with this service in spite of the flaws in it.
There are many visitors of grand heart who have communicated their willingness to server through this site. If you found this site useful, you could definitely help in contributing to the cause of this site. Please consider the following
- If you find a particular section to be useful you could E-Mail across that link to that to those whom you think would be interested in that information. Tip:
To do this you could use the "EMail this Page" under the Help option in the menu above, that is available across this site.
Or you may want to send the whole site URL itself( Shaivam.org ) Send it now.
- You could have the URL of this site in your E Mail signature. A sample signature could be
Visit the Internet Temple of Lord Shiva - Shaivam Home Page at Shaivam.org
To do this you can copy the above three lines and paste in your signature. You would be able to find this signature option in your yahoo, hotmail, outlook express and other E-Mail programs normally under "options" or "preferences".
- From your Web site or the web site you are associated with put a link to Shaivam Home Page. The banner of the site is available here.
Please note that you may have to right click on the image and save it to your local and subsequently upload the same to your web site. To link with the banner you could use this HTML code, To link in plain text URL, the site URL is Shaivam.org
- You could spread the word of mouth. To those whom you think could have interest in the subject tell about the site and the URL.
- You could write about any of the sections you liked in online newsgroups, eMagazines or in the offline (paper or other media) publications.
- Do visit often. Normally the site gets updated on a weekly basis. You may want to bookmark the page for you to come back and read.
1. Click here to bookmark now the "What is New" page. Click OK or choose the folder you want to create this bookmark in.
2. To bookmark any of the sections, go to that section and use the Favorites -> Add to Favorites (if using Internet Explorer, similar option would be available for all browsers.)
- If you have stotras on Lord shiva in any language and the stotra not available in this site, please send it across.
- Ultimately Practice - worship Lord shiva, whatever be your philosophy, way of worship, niyama (motto in service of God) and wherever you stand. Pray for the whole world.
The world of Lord shiva can accommodate all of us.